Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Too much time on my hands

Manatee Status="slap-happy"

I have to much time on my hands, that I sometimes just squander it. Have you ever squandered your free time? Do you have any free time? And how does one squander time anyways? Okay, enough with the questions, now, one with the show. My link for today is for Tom Bodett, one of the many funny people who participate on a somewhat regular basis on the hit game show, "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!" heard on NPR and via podcast. He has a wonderful blog (as do I, if you haven't noticed) and is always posing significant queries about satisfying topics. I suggest you go and read for yourself what I refer to. Now, off with your head! LOL, just kidding. Just your fingers, next week your head. I jest. Just in that giddy mood, I guess. So, as for what else that is on my mind, yesterday, or rather, last night, my fiance and I saw The Bourne Ultimatum starring Matt Damon. Good movie, lots of action, plotline made sense, just wish the cameras didn't move so much. Made the picture very difficult to impossible to follow along. The action shots would have been better if the camera operators would have held still. Less camera movements equals more action and better story, in my book. But, that is just one man's opinion, ignore at your peril. That is all.

No comments: