Thursday, October 18, 2007

He does, I don't!

Manatee Status="disturbed"

Dr. Watson may have apoligised for scientific fact, but I won't! I will not back down from my earlier agreement with his very effective words. He is reported to have said in an interview just a few days ago, "all our social policies are based on the fact that their (people of Africa) intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really" indicating that he meant Africans are stupid. That I must agree with. The videos I have seen throughout my life regarding that part of the world shows a definite lack of intelligence. And the select few who either get out or stay and move up the slimy ladder of leadership are not necessarily smart, just willing participants in a game larger than the continent that they inhabit. Think about it, name an African with dark skin who has succeeded without unscrupulous help. I urge you to take the time to think about it, and you will be unable to think of one. I challenge you to prove me wrong, I can take it! That is my rant for now.

No comments: