Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Manatee Status="cheers"

I am 28. Two years until 30. I am old. I am young. I am whatever I want to be. Feels funny, it does.

Yesterday, I went with my mom to the NorCalRenFaire.org at Casa deFruta. My third straight year going to this fun event. Watched the full-contact jousting event, listened intently and laughed outrageously at MooNiE the Magnif'Cent's antics on stage, and browsed the shops in the marketplace. Always a great time. We even spent the additional bucks for VIP parking. That is how I spent the day before my birthday.

As for today, I will be working in the morning, doing laundry and depositing money into my account or opening a new account with a bank or credit union. Don't know yet. Wish me all the best, 'cause I need it, hehehe.

No comments: