Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dr. Watson, you madman!

Manatee Status="busy"

Dr. James Watson has made yet another statement. He is 79, co-discover of the DNA double-helix design and co-winner of the '62 Nobel Prize in Medicine, an author, lecturer, and pragmatist. He is also very controversial. I suppose that when you get to a certain stature, you have every right to be. So, his latest comments come as no surprise, really. And, scientifically speaking, I do believe he is right. I know that in daily life, he is correct. I know a few highly-intelligent dark-skinned people, but the clear majority, no matter their profession, are seriously lacking in the brain cells department. A good example is our US Congress, where the notion of intelligence is quite missing in action with members who are dark-skinned. That is all I have to say on this (for now).

No comments: