Saturday, June 6, 2009

A new message for the masses

I am writing today's post from my office in Livermore, a few days before I depart for Montana with my dad to work the bees and earn a living doing something, because no one is hiring in this area.  Or at least not hiring for a full-time position at a pay-rate necessary to sustain a family (or in my case, myself and my wife and her brother).  
I am sorta excited about Montana.  Being I have been to the state before, it won't be new territory, just a new part of the state.  So, in a way, it is new territory, just not a new state to me.  That's what I mean, yeah.
Anyways, I will have limited internet access while there and will post updates when able.  Pictures as well.  So, until my next post, have a safe and happy day.

Posted via email from Willy Nilly on Life

No comments: